Friday, December 21, 2012

Welcome!

Happy Winter Solstice!

Hello! Thank you for joining me in my little part of the universe. I am Miranda
and I collect Blythe dolls and love to take pictures. I love to pose them and dress
them. Playing is fun, sharing that joy with you is what this is about.
First is Luna, she is a winksandgiggles custom and has been with me for almost
2 years now.


I have other customs that I adore as well. Here I will post some pictures of my other
dolls that I often take one with me everywhere I go. Helps with the day to know
that I have a friend nearby.
This is Kismet, she is a vainilladolly custom. She was an early birthday present
and has been with the family for almost a year. She is dear to my heart and a
sweet companion. Here we are sharing the joy of Christmas lights.
Toffee has been with me almost a year as well, she is also a winksandgiggles custom,
she is very sweet and loves to share secrets. She is part of my heart.
Teagan has been here a few months and is a big part of the family. She is a custom
by Andreea Mariuka, she is so sweet and darling. A for sure forever girl. She is easy
to photograph.
Ava has been with me the second longest next to Luna. She has been through many
transformations, first as a blonde, then with pink mohair and now with this sunshine
holiday scalp. Ava is also a winksandgiggles custom. She is sweet and is curently
waiting on a licca body like her sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment